The Acton Patterson House is an iconic 1807 Federal-style ship captain’s house in the heart of Kennebunkport, Maine.
Offering a serene setting in a quiet, residential location in the heart of Kennebunkport, the Acton Patterson House features indoor and outdoor common areas (including a relaxing screened porch with comfortable wicker furniture), 4 individual guest rooms with private baths, a full kitchen, dining room, and living room. Each of the 4 bedrooms was individually designed with the historic nature of the 1807 home in mind, but with modern amenities for today’s discerning travelers, including gas fireplaces in every bedroom. Located near the village green overlooking the Kennebunk River, you don't need to leave the neighborhood or even the house in order to explore. Stay in and sit by the fireplace in the living room, or enjoy the ocean breezes from our outdoor areas.
Rent the whole house for your family or small group’s Maine getaway. Make use of our contactless daily concierge service for grocery delivery and takeout coordination, a personal chef, weekly housekeeping, and on-site laundry service. We’ll take care of all of the details so that you can enjoy a carefree escape.
Many of the area’s great restaurants are still available for takeout and delivery. We’re happy to provide details and suggestions, and take care of the details by arranging for front-door drop-off.
Let us welcome your group at the Acton Patterson House and help you escape your ordinary and enjoy the journey.
Weekly stay package includes:
- 4 bedrooms with private baths
- Indoor and outdoor common areas to relax and settle in
- Full kitchen (with fireplace!) for guest use
- Contact-free personal chef available for an extra fee (call to discuss details)
- Gardens and green space to enjoy
- Daily concierge services, including pick-up and delivery of groceries
- Twice-weekly cleaning of guest rooms and common spaces (cleaning products and protocols meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens)
- Laundry service
Whole House rentals are dependent on availability and pricing is based on season and demand. We will consider whole house rentals for as few as 3 nights and as many as 14.
November through April:
- 3 nights: $2,650 midweek / $3,250 weekends
- 7 nights: $6,000
May, June, or October:
- 3 nights: $3,250 midweek / $3,400 weekends
- 7 nights: $7,000
July, August, or September (limited availability):
- 3 nights: $3,800 midweek / $4,000 weekends
- 7 nights: $8,750
Please call (207) 967-3141 or email [email protected] for more information on whole-house rental.
NOTE: Guests must follow all state guidelines and any travel and quarantine restrictions. Details on Maine travel restrictions can be found here.