We’re in this together!
Travel in the current environment requires a collaborative social contract; we all need to do our part. As we look forward to hosting you, we are carefully considering all of the things that we can do to keep you safe and healthy. However, we need you to be our partners in this endeavor. While you visit with us, we ask you to follow our social distancing guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
- maintaining 6 feet between you and other parties
- wearing a face mask at all times in public areas
- washing your hands on a regular basis
Additionally, through 2020 we have relaxed our cancellation policy to allow individual room reservation cancellations or changes up to 24 hours prior to your check-in, without penalty.
DETAILED HEALTH & SANITATION PROTOCOLS OUR PROMISE
These are just a few of the things that we are doing at our hotels and restaurants:
- We will be warm and welcoming, as always—just from behind a mask, or through a text. We will also be rolling out welcome videos and other means of communicating with you during your stay.
- Guests, vendors and our team are required to wear a mask in public areas of our hotels and restaurants.
- Our team's health will be screened daily. If anyone is showing signs of being sick, they will be sent home.
- Additional sanitizing products will be made available to you in public areas.
- Housekeeping will be doing extra cleaning and sanitizing using industry-leading products to disinfect, but will not be entering your room during your stay unless there is an emergency situation.
- In order to ensure enough time to sanitize guest rooms between stays, check-in will begin at 4 pm and check out will be at 11 am. We will not be able to offer late check-outs.
- We’re adjusting our food and beverage offerings across our portfolio to adhere to the new guidelines and stay as contactless as possible.
- If health circumstances create a situation where we need to close our hotel, we will advise you with as much notice as possible so you may make alternate arrangements.
DETAILED HEALTH & SANITATION PROTOCOLS